Sunday, November 2, 2008

Catching the Spirit

I think I have caught the spirit of "niceness" lately. I have had a change of heart. I want so badly to be a nice person, so it is time to stop wishing and start doing something to become that person. So my sister has joined that coalition of niceness, so I am making a statement that I also am joining in also. Our brach president has really been pushing our branch into branch unity and I believe that I can help out in that endeavor. I have been having inclinations that there are hard times ahead and that it is sooner than we think. If we are stronger now, we will be all the more stronger then. What a great thing to look forward to. Hard times can be endured and even enjoyed as long as you have the friendship and unity to make you stronger. So let's all work harder to just be nice because we are all in this together.

No comments: