Saturday, January 5, 2008

Who settled for who?

So last night on my way out of work. I stopped in the office where Debbie our receptionist is to punch the clock and this transportation driver walks in. He looked like someone you might see at a circus freakshow. This is not an exaggeration. He was wearing a purple and yellow joker hat and bright yellow glasses. He was dirty and greasy and smelled to high heaven. He started coughing and wheezing and me and Debbie looked up and he had his arms spread wide open heading for Debbie. He gave her a huge hug and informed us that it was his last day working for the company and wanted to say good bye. He then told us he would be back in like five minutes. He then exited out the door to take a smoke. The look on Debbie's face was priceless. She acted like she had just been violated. I was laughing so hard I could hardly breathe. I told her that she could go for that. She rolled her eyes and told me that she wasn't THAT desperate. He then came back in and talked to Debbie for about five minutes and then asked if on his days off he could come in and visit her. HOLY MOLY!!!!! He was totally hitting on her!!!! She said of course in her sweet little voice and he left. She was almost gagging when the door shut and I was on the floor in stitches. I told her that she could win "the competition"(refer to other blog) fair and square if she wanted to. She was so mad at me. I ran down to tell my fellow co-workers and they were laughing so hard. I told Debbie on my way out that I was jealous because it isn't very often that I get hit on by quality guys and that she sure had her foot in the door with our competition. She cussed at me as I smirked at her and left. Oh how I love my job!

No comments: