Friday, August 22, 2008

Fives About Me!

Tagged by: Candace Browne!

Top 5 Movies

Pride and Prejudice
The Count of Monte Cristo
Win A Date With Tad Hamilton
The Newsies
Home Alone

5 things in my fridge

Tortillas
Cheese
Hot Sauce
Diet Coke w/Lime
Juan Canary Melon

5 things to do today or tomorrow

Paint our new rental house
Go to work for an hour
Facebook :)
Grocery Shopping
Clean the new rental house

5 things on my fridge

3 wedding announcements
Pictures of me at vampire prom
Letter from my brother on a mission in Brazil
Pictures my kids at work drew for me
A Strawberry Shortcake magnet

5 Words I hate!

Moist! nasty!
woman
Can't think of anymore....

Words I like

soap
precious
tube
purple
cuidado

5 things in my purse/diaper bag!

chapstick
inhaler
wallet
keys
cell phone

5 goals

Buy a brown child
Save money
Travel more
Be a better friend
Lose weight

5 random things about me

I am scared of clowns.
I have a phobia of loose strands of hair.
I love all kinds of animals.
I just learned how to knit this year.
I live off of Mexican food, and I bleed hot sauce.

No comments: