Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Style!

So today I went shopping with my sister and as I would show my sister the clothes I picked out, she would say, "That is SO your style." So it got me thinking how did I get my style? Well let's see if I can piece it together for you.

1. I am Mormon

2. I grew up on a farm.

3. I lived in Jersey for most of my life.

4. I LOVE nebraska and lived there for 2 years

5. I am not a girly girl.

So many of those things contrast pretty drastically. So therefore my style contrasts drastically.

1. I love to sew and knit and go home decor shopping for cute homey things.

2. I LOVE country music both old and new.

3. I speak my mind, but am sensitive too.

4. I love living in rural areas and consider myself conservative.

5. I like to wear converse, and would never be caught dead in pink or purple.

I don't think there is another girl out there just like me. Nobody would ever guess what I am like by the outside appearance. So how does a girl that LOVES country music, wears converse shoes, and loves knitting fit in? I guess the answer is I don't. But that's the way I like it.

3 comments:

Teddy and Scotty said...

That's why I love ya Katester! You're the best!

Annie Hall said...

Remember how Branden told you that you looked totally grunge last night?

Cornfields, children and waterballet said...

ME TOO! You would have had a great time in Omaha this week-end at TOFW! It was so fuN! Miss ya! I like your style!