So today I went shopping with my sister and as I would show my sister the clothes I picked out, she would say, "That is SO your style." So it got me thinking how did I get my style? Well let's see if I can piece it together for you.
1. I am Mormon
2. I grew up on a farm.
3. I lived in Jersey for most of my life.
4. I LOVE nebraska and lived there for 2 years
5. I am not a girly girl.
So many of those things contrast pretty drastically. So therefore my style contrasts drastically.
1. I love to sew and knit and go home decor shopping for cute homey things.
2. I LOVE country music both old and new.
3. I speak my mind, but am sensitive too.
4. I love living in rural areas and consider myself conservative.
5. I like to wear converse, and would never be caught dead in pink or purple.
I don't think there is another girl out there just like me. Nobody would ever guess what I am like by the outside appearance. So how does a girl that LOVES country music, wears converse shoes, and loves knitting fit in? I guess the answer is I don't. But that's the way I like it.