Saturday, October 25, 2008

Getting all "Molly" and Junk!

So recently I have found a new thing that I enjoy doing! Home Decor shopping. I usually just go and window shop, but will buy something occasionally. My philosophy is that I don't buy it unless I LOVE it. So I was talking to a friend today and she suggested this little shop in downtown Idaho Falls. It is only open on Fridays and Saturdays, and things are decently priced. The words "decently priced" was calling my name, so I decided to give this shop a little visit after work today. It was the cutest little place. There were so many things in there that I LOVED but limited myself to just a few items. I couldn't bring myself to stop looking. I love getting all "molly" and junk, but I didn't know that being a girl could be SO much fun!

No comments: