Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Best Book

So my family pretty much has their own church library at home. So the last time I went home I went to their library to find a book to fall asleep to. I found this book by Steven A. Cramer called Putting on the Armor of God. It was one of the best church books i have ever read so I wanted to put my 2 cents in about it.

This book talks about Satan and the tactics that he uses against us, and how you can defend yourself against him. Through this book I have more fully recognized how real Satan is. He knows what our weaknesses are and he wants to destroy us. Through this book I have been taught and have realized when Satan is tempting me and how to recognize it. It is amazing. It is probably the best church book written, and I highly recommend it. It changed my life.

No comments: