Saturday, December 27, 2008

I am Cured!!!

So yesterday my lower back was hurting pretty bad from sleeping in my old bed that doesn't give great back support. So I was kind of miserable and was waiting for my brother Jarom to get off of work at 10:00 so he could rub my back (he is the only one in the family who would do it for me) So he rubbed my back which made it feel a little better. Jarom has back problems too which the doctor told him he would have for the rest of his life. So he told me that if I slept on my side I just needed to place a pillow between my knees and that that would help my back. So I was a little leery of his suggestion but did it anyway. I had the best night sleep since I got here, and my back doesn't hurt at all anymore. Thanks Jarom so much!!! I heart you!!!!

No comments: