Thursday, March 5, 2009

NOOP DOG!


I am a huge American Idol fan. My sister got me hooked on it last season, and ever since I can't get enough of it. It's what gets me through the day. Last season I was all for David Archuleta, although I did like David Cook a lot as well. This season I am happy to say I am rooting for Anoop Desai. I don't know what it is, but I heart him SO SO much. I was so sad when he was voted off the first time, but now he is back and in the top 13. Our DVR didn't record the last 5 minutes so we missed all the drama of the top 13, and had to look it up online. Which was probably a good thing for my sister, so she didn't have to hear my scream like a 12 year old at a Miley Cyrus concert. I am sad I missed it, but ecstatic that he made it through. I heart you Anoop!! You have my votes.

No comments: