Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Possessive and Obsessed


Anoop is safe for another week!!! This pleases me! I have such an obsessive, possessive personality, and have a hard time not getting my feelings and emotions all wound up in my obsession. I DO NOT have a crush on him. He is just my favorite contestant and I can't even tell you why. However, I am pleased to say that I have now gotten two of my co-workers (Andrea & Sara Jo) addicted to the show as well. While we watch it "together" in our separate houses, we text each other, and they so graciously remind me to breath. They have really helped to be my support group as I sit anxious on the couch with bated breath, to see if MY Anoop will grace us with his presence one more week.

The ladies at the office (Jane & Maggie) are also my support group and we have fun talking American Idol in the mornings. As I walked in the other morning Maggie draws a heart in the air, and I immediately know she is referring my MY Anoop. They are a good time and I will admit I look forward to stopping in the office. I am so grateful for American Idol but more importantly I am grateful for my awesome work friends that make each day a "guaranteed good time."

1 comment:

The Matthews Family said...

Ha ha, Austin and I said last night that you would be excited that he was safe another week! : )