Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sacrifice

Last week in institute we talked about sacrifice and why it is such an important principle of the gospel. I remember the teacher telling us that when we sacrifice something, the Lord is then bound to bless us, he has to. Many people don't sacrifice because they don't want to give up something they want. But in reality we are giving up something good for something even better. We just need to have that faith in the Lord that the things he gives us will be so much better than anything we could ever provide for ourselves.

Life right now has its rough paths and unknowns, and the Lord has really been trying my patience in a lot of things, however, I know that the more time I give to the Lord and the more effort I put forth for Him, the better my life will ultimately be.

No comments: