Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jillian Michaels Kicked My Trash

So I am sick of still having the need to lose more weight. I need to lose 20 more pounds to be at the right weight for me. I just haven't been motivated to go to the gym lately, so my friend Kristen suggested we start this.


The first 3 days I got my trash kicked. Today was day 4 and I am starting to feel the muscle and my endurance increase. Hopefully I will be able to keep it up. I am planning on doing this everyday (except Sunday of course) until I go to Brazil, then starting back up again when I come back. I will keep you updated at how I am doing. I need all the encouragement I can get. :)

3 comments:

thoughts of a Wicked Stepmother said...

You are totally and wholly the BOMB! You rock girl!

Sarah said...

go baby go!!!

Annie Hall said...

I'm commenting just so you know I read this!