Thursday, December 24, 2009

Spoiled

As I reflect on this year, I can't help but feel spoiled. How do I have the most amazing family ever, everyone faithful and stalwarts in the gospel. How do I live in the best town with the best people. Everywhere I go I run into people I love. How do I have THE most amazing branch family. People whom I love and would do anything for. I have so so so so (can I emphasize this enough) many amazing friends. I have an amazing supportive ward back in Nebraska who continue to love me even though I left long ago. I have wonderful roommates, and a great house to live in. I have an amazing job where people love me, and I feel comfortable and confident there. I have an amazing calling with an amazing committee. I have been able to keep up my goals this year. I was blessed enough to have the opportunity to go through the temple this year with my sister. I was able to visit Brazil, and experience the place where my brother served, and I have been given great guidance for the next segment of my life.

The heavens have surely poured down on me this year. I am excited to see what will present itself this next year. :)

No comments: