Wednesday, January 13, 2010

18 Days of Non-Stop Fun!

I love my friends!!

So tonight Kristen suggested to me that I should plan a special event for every day until I leave on the 30th. I want to hit up all of my favorite things about the area. So we made a calendar and filled it up with things we are going to do. 30 minutes later i was dashing out out of the house to start my first night of fun.

The HOT TUB!

One of my favorite spots to sit and relax and swap gossip. There has been many a nights of scandal there. Who can pass up soaking in a hot tub and having hot tub talk? Love it!

I will be sure to give you a play by play for the next 17 days. Oh man, I am so excited to do this!! But oh how I am going to miss it here. My friends are so amazing and supportive! I couldn't be more blessed.

STAY TUNED!!!

No comments: