Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Cable Guy!

So I was going to try and idle the rest of my week away here in Idaho Falls, but I have to be back down in Utah Wednesday for when the cable guy comes. I don't know if anything could ever top the last experience we had with one. Last time the cable guy came we were making small talk and told him that we were 2 sisters living together. Well he then walks into my room to install an extra box. (Somehow it was cheaper if we got 2 boxes even though we never used the extra one.) Anyway, he was in my room with Reese, and I am out in the living room when I hear him ask Reese if that was her little boy's room?? I just about died laughing. Then I hear her say, "yeah it is." I couldn't handle it anymore! I ran into my sister's room and closed the door and was laughing so hard into the pillow I was crying. Reese comes in to scold me and tell me that she didn't want me to leave her out there alone with him, but I refused to come out. I knew I couldn't maintain my composure. Props to Reese on being able to not laugh. One of the many instances of not being able to control my laughter at the most inopportune times. I am excited for the stories tomorrow's cable guy will bring!!!

No comments: