Monday, February 8, 2010

Sad days!

It's been a harder transition than I thought it was going to be. It is really depressing to have nothing to do all day. When I have lived the last 2.5 years of my life NEVER having down time. Leaving the house at 9:00 in the morning and then getting home at 11:00 at night was the life that I loved. I loved my active and always going lifestyle. I miss that more than anything else. Church I have to admit was a struggle for me. I feel so out of place. I am so used to walking in the door and being able to go up to anyone and sit next to them, and know that they love me. Everyone was my friend and I loved being part of a branch with so many amazing and loving people. I know it's nobody else's problem but my own and that I need to be the one getting out of my comfort zone and making friends. I am happy just extremely bored and discouraged. However, I know it will take time. So the two things I am to focus on is getting a job and some friends. In 6 weeks I am supposed to be able to name 2 reasons on why I moved down here. The 6 week countdown has begun. I know things will work out! After all, the future is only as bright as our faith. Thanks President Monson for that quote! I believe it!

1 comment:

Marci said...

You can do it! If you need a good book to read about getting out of your comfort level check out the one about kissing frogs <3 by Sharlene Wells Hawkes. She does a really great job!

I am glad you are coming to the branch next Sunday! Heart!