Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thought Blurb

So I have been thinking a lot lately about the influence of others and more importantly the influence that I can have on others. I guess I am 100% confident that the people that enter my life everyday have a reason for being there. Our lives have crossed for a reason. So as I go about my day I will keep in mind that there is a reason, and to then treat each person accordingly. Maybe my sole job is just to make them laugh. I absolutely love the people in my life. I am so grateful for the support I get from them and for the array of personalities that surrounds me each day that enables me to be fulfilled on so many different levels. How grateful I am for my ministering angels on this side.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Man, I am shocked that you have not blogged this month. You must be busy ;) I liked this one that you wrote though, it is true that people do come into our lives for a reason. I feel a song from "wicked" coming on. So good!