Thursday, February 17, 2011

Not a Snoozer

I guess I want to have a brag post. I would have to say that this is quite an accomplishment but on the other hand maybe just more stupidity that has won me a little respect. Up to this point in my life have NEVER hit this button........



..........




............





..............

This is not to say that I am a morning person. I am not. I guess I can be whatever I need to be. Mornings are great just like staying up late at night. However, I don't think anyone even told me what a snooze button was until I got to college. Waking up every morning at 5 am for seminary was rather easy. I just put my alarm clock on the other side of the room. So when the annoying beep started blaring at 5 am I had to get out of my bed to turn it off. That was my trick. College, I just cared too much about grades and getting to class that I never used it. Now I just have the self-discipline to get my hiney out of bed when it's time to. So there is my story. At the age of 26 I have never hit the snooze button. :)

1 comment:

the ginabean said...

I hate the snooze button! I can't say I've never hit the snooze, but I CAN say I've never hit the snooze button ON PURPOSE.

I had a roommate in college who would hit her snooze for, like, an hour. While I was in the same room trying to sleep.

Like I said. I hate the snooze button.