Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Not Even Allowed in my House

I HATE this movie.

....and here's why.
I will be the first to admit that I don't have the patience of Job. I don't even have the patience of most of the people around me. When I just want to get something done, and things keep happening to deter me from my goal, I get super frustrated. The dreams that I dread at night are the ones that are exactly that. Times when I keep trying to get somewhere and I can't. Things just keep happening to prevent it. This is the plot of this movie, and it gives me the worst anxiety ever. I can't even handle it. I just want to kick the TV when I watch it. Super annoying. So I saw this movie in passing when I was on my Netflix website and it caused me to have nightmares. The kind where you wake up and you are still emotionally involved and it affects your morning. To start the day frustrated is not the way I would choose to start my day. So, it's not even allowed in my house.

1 comment:

Annie Hall said...

I am buying it right now!