Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It Must Be Spring

So the other day at work two of my little 2 year old kiddos got into a little quarrel. I told them to apologize to each other, and they both apologized. So I turned my head away and the next thing I hear is "A kiss?" and I turn around and see this.
Evidently they both come from families where a peck on the lips between family is a go. Super cute though. I thought is was absolutely precious. So then today we brought a bunch of flowers into the room for them to play with since we have a spring theme in our room. Well I turned around and I see the same little boy with a outstretched hand giving the same little girl one of the flowers. She accepts it and says thank you, and he runs away with a huge grin. All I think is it must be spring!

No comments: