Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bad Pants Ross Man! BAD Pants!

So the other day Reese and I were with my stepmom at Ross. We were waiting in a horribly huge line and so I got to people watching. (Truly one of my favorite things to do, especially at a place like Ross. :)) Well there was this manager guy standing there slightly overweight, shaved head, early 30's talking to an employee. He was just chatting away with her while our line was like 10 people deep. But something about him made it so I couldn't take my eyes off of him. No it wasn't that I was having a brown pants day and somehow found him attractive.....or maybe I did. :) It was because his pants fit him SO badly. I have never seen a person in my whole life whose pants fit them worse than this guys pants did at this moment in time. They were dress pants, but he was muffin topping out of them but so was his bum! But then they were like a inch to short but then they bunched up on the sides and rode up.....if you catch my drift. Then he started walking around like he was the big cheese! Did I take my eyes off of him? NO! I seriously could not stop staring. Then for the week or so after the siting I would think about it and just started cracking up. I know I am not the best dressed person ever. But seriously??? A little part of me enjoyed this spectacle so much I kinda want to go back and see if I can find him again. :)





No comments: