Sunday, September 23, 2012

Inconsistency

In my job and at church and things there are a lot of times that I talk to men on the phone before I meet them in person. There have been a few times, when I have been talking with them on the phone and I can hardly remember what my business was in talking to them because their voice is soooo hot! I get goosebumps and can only think about the hot body and cute face that would have to match his super sexy phone voice.  Well I have to say that it REALLY throws me for a loop when I meet them and they are not so much attractive at all. I mean how terrible is that. I feel as though I have got shafted. Like I was led to believe in this great product that has been advertised only to find out that I have been deceived, and the product was not at all what it was advertised to be. How disappointing. I think I just need to stick with talking with them on the phone in the future.

No comments: