Thursday, February 7, 2013

Just a Little

I think that Megan is the only one who reads my blog. Just throwing that out there.

On to my original thoughts... I love to see how people react to my comments when they don't really know me. So last night our ward ate at the temple cafeteria. As I was walking to the registers the two workers that were tallying up the meals were sitting there and asked me if I was one of the "singles" from the singles group. My response, "Don't I look single?" They both chuckled and said yes. Then I said, "Oh you CAN see that desperate look in my eyes?" They were both laughing so hard as I walked off. Sometimes I am unsure if I am too inappropriate for the temple, or whether it was just good that I brought a smile to their faces.

2 comments:

Melane said...

I think they were enjoying the fact you made them laugh. Love it!

Megan said...

And I always read your blog. I finally had time to comment on that