Thursday, February 14, 2013

Only Very Few

Can I just say that in all seriousness there are probably numerous reasons as to why I am single. However, we all have faults, even the married friends. But at age 28 it's hard not feeling like the leftovers of the leftovers.....and we all know what happens to those! Dipping into my somewhat irrational feelings now and again, it is nice when a boy comes along that sees me as much more than that. A boy who is able to look through my outer outgoing, bubbly, funny self and sees my heart. Someone who recognizes the gifts I have that are unique to me and truly sees the depth of my heart. I am grateful that once in a blue moon, there are those that come, and see me as so much more. To them I am grateful. To my Heavenly Father I am grateful for sending them to me! Please bless that maybe you can send them more often???

No comments: