Wow! At first it was hard thinking of things. Then I hit about 40 and I couldn't stop thinking of them! I hope you enjoy this list, but before you read there is a disclaimer that whatever you read you cannot judge me by.
1. When I was born the doctor knew immediately that I had red hair!!
2. My mom and dad named me Katherine Ashley at first for the first month and then changed my name to Katy Christine.
3. I served in the orphanages in Ecuador for three months.
4. My nicknames include: Spongecakes, Kate, Katers Pataters, Willy, and Hall Child.
5. I absolutely abhor the color pink and purple.
6. I have lived in five different states.
7. I LOVE to travel and want to travel anywhere and everywhere.
8. I LOVE Mexican food! Any kind and I am super happy.
9. I don't like sugar in my drinks. So I don't like lemonade, kool aid, or fruit punch. I stick with diet drinks, water, or juices.
10. I love diet coke, but have cut back a lot in the last 4 years.
11. My cars name is Al-Qaeda because I bought her on September 11, 2001.
12. I am addicted to American Idol.
13. I have an obsession with the Amish and would have to say if I wasn't Mormon I would be Amish!
14. I abhor popcorn in its entirety and the smell makes me nauseous.
15. I put hot sauce on almost everything.
16. I have always loved animals and anything living such as plants.
17. I am a social worker and work as a PSR worker for The Children's Center.
18. My cats name is Pedro Tortilla Chiquita Maria, and he lives with my daddy!
19. My sister and I recently bought a guinea pig, his name is Ninja.
20. I found out recently that I have an allergy to penicillin.
21. I butt flopped while bridge jumping and couldn't sit down for two days and will never do it again!!
22. I love running and am so excited to start again!!
23. I love to be clean, and can't live in houses and cars that are messy.
24. I always seem to be cold and can never be warm enough!
25. Some of my toes and fingers will randomly become cold and I have to warm them up! (Bad circulation I am guessing)
26. I have an allergy to Kiwi?
27. I am a red headed stepchild (but I don't get beat like one)
28. I am the second child of 7 kids. The seventh to be born in May.
29. I have a loud laugh that people never cease to comment on.
30. I love country music. It is truly my passion. It just makes me feel good inside.
31. I could name almost any breed of chicken.
32. I graduated from BYU-Idaho with a B.S. in Social Work
33. I really despise "girly" things, like dresses, and stiletto heels. UGH!
34. I want to read more of the classic novels especially Dickens.
35. I have a weird obsession with Greyhounds, and have always wanted one.
36. I am scared of heights.
37. I am one of the cheapest people you will meet.
38. I love little latin babies and want one super bad!
39. I am rather low maintenance.
40. I have a hard time making decisions.
41. I love the color green.
42. I would love to adopt someday.
43. My worst fear is getting a front bum!! EEK!
44. I have 77 first cousins.
45. I don't enjoy stake.
46. Vanity Jeans or bust.
47. I love corn dogs!
48. I enjoy baking and things, but never really want to spend the money to do it.
49. I hate feet, and rarely wear flip flops or anything where I can't wear socks with it.
50. I can't tan. I am a red head and when exposed to the sun will become more pink.
51. I enjoy scrapbooking.
52. I don't like anything cliche, except when it comes to mormon culture....give me the minivan with melted crayons on the seat and the CTR rings!!
53. I am truly 100% devoted to my religion.
55. Yes I am a Mormon, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
56. I am a very forgiving person and it takes a lot to betray my trust, but if someone does it takes a lot to earn back my trust again.
57. I have a fish named Kishkumen or "Kish the Fish"
58. I want a boy that will pull my hair a little....that's HOT!
59. I like to sleep with my head under the covers.
60. I have a natural body alarm and no matter what time I have to be up, I will wake up 5 minutes before I am supposed to.
61. I love the rain!!!
62. Talking while walking at night or in the car at night makes me divulge some of my deepest darkest secrets.
63. I am good at reading people.
64. Driving at night in an unfamiliar place gives me bad anxiety.
65. I love to give and receive hugs!
66. I have never gone skiing!!
67. I hate any form of candy unless it has chocolate in it. No skittles, starbursts, etc.
68. I am allergic to nickel and can't wear watches or belts.
69. I love to learn and actually really miss school.
70.I hate looking at pictures of myself and hearing my voice on video!
71. Wal Mart is the one store I could I never live without.
72. I have three BFF's. Ay, Jana and Michelle. (never enough good times)
73. I love to sing to my music, but only when I am by myself!
74. I am pretty much tone deaf!
75. I can growl like a wild cat pretty well.
76. I am 5'1 and love being short!
78. My face used to be plastered in freckles, I prayed every night that they would go away and they did and now I wish I had them back. (Some of them anyway)
79. I had a pet chicken named Sarah when I was little.
80. I used to bite my sister when I was mad at her. (when I was like age 8 and under)
81. I am fiesty!
82. I am a republican and proud of it!
83. I wish I could be more "Molly."
84. I have a fairly large scar on my leg from getting thrown from a cow into a barbed wire fence. (should have got stitches)
85. I have never been in a car accident. (that must mean I am a good driver)
86. Do NOT mess with my family!!!!
87. I grew sick of boys and went on a 24 month boy fast of no crushes.
88. I love the outdoors!
89. I have been hunting
90. I want to complete a "25 times" marathon successfully. (only close friends will ever know what this is)
91. I will more than likely have to break the oath I made with my bff's late one night because at that time I didn't understand the male mind. (there still may be a way around it...)
92. My favorite animal would have to be a donkey. They are just so cute!
93. My favorite character in the Book of Mormon is King Benjamin, and I could and do read his speech over and over!!!
94. I am an expert at being the third wheel.
95. I want to have red haired children. (at least one)
96. I want to run a half marathon
97. I learned how to knit this year, and I actually am pretty good at it.
98. I am going to start quilting again.
99. As much as I make fun of people with a "Y" Chromosome, I actually don't think I could live without them.
100. I love my family so so much and will always remember "the good times!!!"