Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm an AUNT......Well Sort Of

My best friend A.Y. had a little girl on Tuesday (does that make me an aunt?) She named it Allyson. I went up this weekend to pay her a visit. I also decided to stop in and see my friend Ashley who just returned from her mission. It was great seeing them and making a run on the guys apartments.



For some odd reason, I don't like venturing back to Rexburg. I don't know if I can place my finger on it. I had an absolute blast while I was going to school there, but now I just feel out of place. It was a great feeling returning to Rexburg today, but I have to admit it was even a greater feeling returning home.

2 comments:

Marci said...

I'm so glad you decided to go up there! It looks like you had fun!

Rhonda said...

Hey there! Congrats to your friend. I'm sure you will be a great sort-of-aunt. These pics of you are great. That color really looks good on you. How's the life...Boys?, work?, and everything else.