Friday, September 4, 2009

The Thing That Makes Me Laugh the Most

So I hope this post isn't too inappropriate for some of you. Here it goes. So there is one thing that makes me laugh above anything else in the world, and that is passing gas. I have a problem that if I hear somebody pass gas in a public setting i lose it, and there is absolutely no way that I can stop from laughing, and then actually stop laughing after I have started. I know it is ridiculous. I am like a preteen boy when it comes to flatulence. It's just one of those things that you think about and think, "sick who does that?" I mean it is just so disgusting, but the fact is is that everyone does it. Which is sorta hard to believe with certain people. But anyway back to my story. So today during this church luncheon I went to, the speaker is talking and just wrapping up his talk and is at the spiritual climax and then all of a sudden from the back of the room someone just lets loose. It was so loud. Well I am sitting in the front row and I just lose it. My eyes were watering cause I was laughing so hard and I couldn't repress it. So I was laughing about it for the rest of the day. So I am with a client at the bookstore and he asks me why I am so giggly today. So I break down and tell him the story. He thought it was funny and had a big grin on his face. So we were laughing about it and we decided to read this book....

YES!!! Walter the Farting Dog. It was a perfect fit for the situation and for my day. I couldn't stop laughing and had to stop between sentences to catch my breath. So about an hour later I am still giggling about it and my client asks me what I am laughing about. I tell him nothing, and then he says, "that dude still?" I break down again and start laughing, and then I explain to him that it's ok to think I am weird. He then replies, "I don't think you are weird, just goofy." I think that is the best compliment I have received in the longest time. So there ya go. Straight from the mouth of an 8 year old boy. I am NOT weird, just goofy.

4 comments:

Marci said...

Yes, even from ten miles away! haha

Make sure you keep us updated on the funny things your eight year old client says :P

Marcie said...

Hahaha I LOVE this. I'm glad I'm not the only one who giggles about stuff like a "preteen boy". :D

Trevor D. said...

Katy,
I think it is hilarious! That's a great blog!!!

<3

- Trevor

Anonymous said...

I am going to fart at your wedding.