Friday, January 1, 2010

Brand Spanking New Year!

So here are my New Year's resolutions.

1. To STOP biting my freaking nails. I bite the sides of them until they bleed. I actually already started working on this one and I bought this special lotion to help me. So far they are looking fantab. I just need to keep it up.

2. Reprioritize. I need to balance my time better. How is it that I leave for work at 9:00 and don't get home till midnight most nights. I think that it is time to organize my time better, and develop some more of my talents. There is much to do and to work on.

3. To continue to work on the process of getting into better shape. So far Jillian has been kicking my trash, but I am still at level 2. I need to be more consistent. I have been slacking since Christmas break. Uh oh! Time to find motivation again.

I figure that these are good ones to actually list. For sure I will continue to work on just being a better person in general. I often wonder what the new year will bring? What happy times and what trials will present themselves? My thoughts at times can be overwhelming. However, I just keep living one day at a time, and have faith that things will always just work out. Happy New Year!!!

No comments: