Saturday, June 16, 2012

Confession #2

When I was a child my sister Reese and I would always collect pictures of porcelain dolls and the collectors plates that would be advertised in mom's magazines or in the coupon section of the Sunday paper. We had TONS of them and then we would sit there and trade them like Pokemon cards. :) However as I would thumb through the magazines I spied Advil ads a lot. They looked so cool. Never ever in my household was there ever BROWN pills. They were unique .....and kinda can I say cute? Well anyway I started cutting out pictures of Advil and collecting them as well. 
Whenever my mom would go to the store and purchase more pain killers she would always buy Ibruprofen or Tylenol and I would always secretly wish that she would buy Advil. But she never did. :( Kinda loony, but I really think I cannot be held accountable for crazy things I did when I was little. Maybe the brown pants and the brown pills have a direct correlation? Something to ponder upon. :)

No comments: